5G IA Membership Application
The development of 5G is going faster than expected a few years ago. Therefore, the role of 5G Infrastructure Association in the 5G PPP is changing. Its purpose is to be the counterpart on the private side to the EU Commission in 5G PPP, to prepare and discuss contributions to the dedicated 5G PPP work program in Horizon 2020, to contribute to 5G policy-oriented topics in the 5F ecosystem like standards, spectrum and trials and interact with international partners towards consensus building on 5G. These activities require adaptations to the globally changing environment.
Accordingly the 5G Infrastructure Association has changed its statutes and is now open for membership applications from all organisations in the ICT sector. There will be no limitation in the number of members.
Membership of the 5G Infrastructure Association is open to and limited to entities with legal personality, that
- have their registered seat in the Member States, Candidate States and Associated Countries of the European Union; and
- support the mission and vision of the Association and 5G PPP Contractual Arrangement; and
- have research and development (herein “R&D”) activities in the Member States, Candidate States and Associated Countries of the European Union.
According to the revised 5G-Infrastructure Association statutes organisations meeting the criteria above can apply for membership by filling out the form below.
There are three types of members of the Association: Industry, SME, Research. The annual Membership Fees are:
- Industry members 7000.- €
- SME members 3000.- €
- Research 3000.- €
The Association fiscal year starts on July 1 and finishes on June 30 of the following year.
- New Members joining the Association from 1 July until end September (Q1) pay the entire membership fee.
- New Members joining the Association from 1 October until end December (Q2) pay 75% of the membership fee.
- New Members joining the Association from 1 January until end March (Q3) pay 50% of the membership fee.
- New Members joining the Association from 1 April until end June (Q4) pay 25% of the membership fee.
Please fill in the membership form below to apply for membership – your Application will be sent to the board of the 5G-Infrastructure Association for approval and you will be informed about the status of your application within a short period.