5G IA Full Membership Application
The 5G Infrastructure Association (5G IA) is committed to foster 5G research, development and deployment in Europe. At the same time, the 5G IA is preparing for the next chapter in the mobile communications story with the new ‘Smart Networks and Services’ Partnership, which will set the foundations for 6G (for more information: https://5g-ia.eu/sns-horizon-europe/).
The 5G Infrastructure Association is open for membership applications from relevant organisations (including associations) in the ICT sector.
Membership of the 5G Infrastructure Association is open to and limited to entities with legal personality, that
- have a registered seat in the Member States, Candidate States and Associated Countries of the European Union; and
- support the mission and vision of the Association; and
- have research and development activities in the Member States, Candidate States and Associated Countries of the European Union.
According to the revised 5G Infrastructure Association Statutes, organisations meeting the criteria above can apply for membership by filling out the form below.
Annual Membership Fees:
There are four types of members of the Association: Industry, SME, Research, Association. The annual membership fees are:
- Full Industry members 7000.- €
- Full SME members 3000.- €
- Full Research members 3000.- €
- Full Association Members 3000.- €
The Association fiscal year starts on July 1 and finishes on June 30 of the following year.
- New Members joining the Association from 1 July until end September (Q1) pay the entire membership fee.
- New Members joining the Association from 1 October until end December (Q2) pay 75% of the membership fee.
- New Members joining the Association from 1 January until end March (Q3) pay 50% of the membership fee.
- New Members joining the Association from 1 April until end June (Q4) pay 25% of the membership fee.
* Full Member: entity with legal personality, that: has a registered seat in a Member State, Candidate State or Associated Country of the European Union; and supports the mission and vision of the Association; and has research and development activities in a Member State, Candidate State or Associated Country of the European Union – https://5g-ia.eu/about/5g-ia-membership-application/
** Associate Member: a legal entity, complying with some of the following criteria: be involved in significant R&D activities in Europe; contribute to and/or support the overall value chain; be an organisation that represents interests that are relevant to the HEurope 5G Infrastructure PPP. Associate Members may join the Association by invitation or by application – https://5g-ia.eu/about/5g-ia-associate-membership/
*** Partners relationships are based on specific cooperation agreements (e.g. MoUs)
**** The first year, membership fee (for Full and Associates) depends on the period of the fiscal year when they join the Association, more information at https://5g-ia.eu/about/5g-ia-membership-application/ and https://5g-ia.eu/about/5g-ia-associate-membership/
Please fill in the membership form below to apply for membership – your Application will be sent to the board of the 5G-Infrastructure Association for approval and you will be informed about the status of your application within a short period.