SONATA presents updated use cases and requirements for 5G
SONATA has just submitted a new deliverable, D2.3 Updated Requirements and Architecture Design.
This document presents the revised and updated overall architecture of the SONATA system as well as new and updated use-cases and requirements. The overall contributions of D2.3 can be summarized as follows:
- Revision and zooming in the use-cases of SONATA in order to highlight the use-cases that will be most likely be implemented as pilots.
- Revision and prioritisation of requirements for the revised use-cases.
- Revision of the descriptors, packages, and catalogues based on our learnings with respect to the rst prototype in order to strengthen the CI/CD and DevOps approach for NFV.
- Revision and update of the SDK architecture.
- Introduction of novel service validation and proling tools.
- Revision of the Service Platform architecture.
- Introduction of an enhanced Service Platform management.
- Introduction of container support for NFV in the Service Platform.
- Discussion and revision of the security aspects of the SONATA platform.
- Integration of slicing in the SONATA platform.
- Elaboration on the relationship between the SONATA architecture and the ETSI reference architecture.
Read more here.